In the fast changing world of business, United Airlines understands the business travelers demand for personalized comfort, professional service and relaxation throughout the course of their flight.
The United Airlines Business Seat
- Fully adjustable ergonomic seats with lumbar support and leg rests
- Access to United Red Carpet Club SM on day of departure
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
- Three-course meal with complimentary selection of award-winning wines
- Individual audio/video system in armrest including feature films, nine video channels and up to 21 channels of music and news including regional programming
- noise reduction headsets
p.s. SM Premium transcontinental available in First Class on nonstop flights between New York and the west coast.
Experience p.s.™ the first class experience from United Airlines including:
- 26 leather-trimmed seats with increased legroom.
- Individual handheld DVD players with 10 entertainment choices and noise-reduction headsets
- Access to United First® and Red Carpet Clubs® Laptop power and phone access
If your travel plans include New York to Los Angeles or San Francisco, contact us for a free travel analysis and get the best rate on United Business.
Information courtesy of United.